Didion’s STEM4AL Afterschool Program focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, the Arts and Foreign Languages. It is our continual effort to ensure our children are developing key 21st century skills necessary to succeed in a global society as creative, independent, and socially responsible members of our community.
The Afterschool Program schedule for the AY2018-19 follows.
- 4th R: Daily 7am-6pm
- Tadena Tang Soo Do (martial arts): M-W-Th (2nd-8th grades, 6:30-7:30pm)
- Fun to Learn Mandarin: M-W (K-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Early Engineers: Tuesdays (K-2nd grades, 2-3:10pm) and Tuesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:30-3:40pm)
- Little Namaste and Sing (yoga): Tuesdays (K-5th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Violin: Wednesdays – Mozart class (1st-3rd grades, 2:20-3:10pm) and Vivaldi class (4th-8th grades, 3:20-4:10pm)
- Nature Detectives: Wednesdays (Kindergarten-only, 12:45-1:45pm and 1st-3rd grades, 2-2:50pm)
- Honey Code: Wednesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:20-3:30pm)
- One Striped Bee Creative Beginnings: Thursdays (K-3rd grades, 1-2pm)
- Mad Science: Thursdays (K-2nd grades, 1-2pm) and Thursdays (3rd-6th grades, 1:25-2:25pm)
- Chess Academy: Fridays (1st-6th grades, 2:20-3:20pm)
- Better Athletics Yoga: Fridays (6th-8th grades, 2:40-3:40pm)
Spring 2019 Only:
- Food Explorers Club: Spring 2019: Mondays (4th-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Young Actors Stage: Spring 2019: Tuesdays (K-8th grades, 2:30-5pm & Thursdays 1:30-4pm)
- Ninja Pandas: Spring 2019: Wednesdays (5th-8th grades, 2:45-4pm)
- Didion Band: Spring 2019: 6th-8th grades, dates&time TBD
Have questions about Didion’s Afterschool Program? Contact Program Coordinator Andrea Pantoja Garvey.
Want to start an Afterschool Club? Click here for more information.