Didion’s STEM4AL Afterschool Program focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, the Arts and Foreign Languages. It is our continual effort to ensure our children are developing key 21st century skills necessary to succeed in a global society as creative, independent, and socially responsible members of our community.
The Afterschool Program schedule for the AY2018-19 follows:
- 4th R: Daily 7am-6pm
- Food Explorers Club: Mondays (4th-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Fun to Learn Mandarin: M-W (K-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Early Engineers: Tuesdays (K-2nd grades, 2-3:10pm) and Tuesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:30-3:40pm)
- Little Namaste and Sing (yoga): Tuesdays (K-5th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Young Actors Stage: Tuesdays (K-8th grades, 2:30-5pm & Thursdays 1:30-4pm)
- Violin: Wednesdays – Mozart class (1st-3rd grades, 2:20-3:10pm) and Vivaldi class (4th-8th grades, 3:20-4:10pm)
- Nature Detectives: CANCELLED due to low enrollment. :-( Wednesdays (K-3rd grades, 2-2:50pm)
- Honey Code: Wednesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:20-3:30pm)
- One Striped Bee Creative Beginnings: Thursdays (K-3rd grades, 1-2pm)
- Mad Science: Thursdays (K-2nd grades, 1-2pm) and Thursdays (3rd-6th grades, 1:25-2:25pm)
- Chess Academy: Fridays (1st-6th grades, 2:20-3:20pm)
Have questions about Didion’s Afterschool Program? Contact Andrea Pantoja Garvey.
Want to start an Afterschool Club? Click here for more information.