Didion is on Summer Recess!!!
but 4thR is OPEN throughout the summer
Didion’s STEM4AL Afterschool Program focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, the Arts and Foreign Languages. It is our continual effort to ensure our children are developing key 21st century skills necessary to succeed in a global society as creative, independent, and socially responsible members of our community.
The Afterschool Program schedule for the AY2019-20 is still in “the works”. Meanwhile, find below the schedule for AY2018-19:
- 4th R: Daily 7am-6pm
- Food Explorers Club: Mondays (4th-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Fun to Learn Mandarin: M-W (K-8th grades, 2:30-3:30pm)
- Early Engineers: Tuesdays (K-2nd grades, 2-3:10pm) and Tuesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:30-3:40pm)
- Young Actors Stage: Tuesdays (K-8th grades, 2:30-5pm & Thursdays 1:30-4pm)
- Violin: Wednesdays – Mozart class (1st-3rd grades, 2:20-3:10pm) and Vivaldi class (4th-8th grades, 3:20-4:10pm)
- Honey Code: Wednesdays (3rd-6th grades, 2:20-3:30pm)
- Baking and Beyond: Wednesday (1st-3rd grades, 2:00-3:10pm) and Fridays (4th-6th grades, 2:30-3:40pm)
- One Striped Bee Creative Beginnings: Thursdays (K-3rd grades, 1-2pm)
- Mad Science: Thursdays (K-2nd grades, 1-2pm) and Thursdays (3rd-6th grades, 1:25-2:25pm)
- Chess Academy: Fridays (1st-6th grades, 2:20-3:20pm)
Want to start an Afterschool Club? Click here for more information.